Help us improve! Take a moment to Complete our Survey!

PDF Print E-mail





Apply Faster - Sign your FAFSA with a Federal Student Aid PIN.

 If you do not have a PIN, you can apply for one at Your PIN allows you to electronically sign when you submit your FAFSA. If you are providing parent information, one parent must also sign your FAFSA.


To sign electronically, your parent should also apply for a PIN.

You will need records of income earned in the year prior to when you will start school. You may also need records of your parents´ income information if you are a dependent student. For the  next school year you will need financial information from the previous year. You will need to refer to:

  *  Your Social Security Number, be sure it is correct (Your parents’ Social Security Numbers if you are providing parental information)
  Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
  Your driver's license (If you have one)
  Your previous year W-2 Forms and other records of money earned

  If you have not yet filed a previous year income tax return, you can still submit your FAFSA but you must provide income and tax information. 
  Your (and your spouse’s, if you are married) previous year Federal Income Tax Return

 IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040 EZ

  Foreign Tax Return, or
  Tax Return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federal States of Micronesia, or Palau

Your Parents´ previous year Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student)
  Your previous year untaxed income records

  *   Veterans benefits records
  *   Child support received
  *   Worker's compensation
  Your current bank statements

Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records (for yourself and your parents if you are providing parental information)
  To organize your information, print and complete a FAFSA on the Web Worksheet before you begin entering your information online.

Keep these records! You may need them again. Do not mail your records to Federal Student Aid.



"Our mission is to provide an avenue of success for Omaha area students of talent and need by offering comprehensive support from high school through community college or university graduation, leading to enhanced lives and careers."